About Me

My name is Jojo.

I like to play soccer.

I play soccer on the weekends.

I like to play soccer with my friends.

My favorite sport is soccer⚽️.

I play soccer every recess.

I am the only one in my family that likes to play soccer.

I also play soccer in the winter ❄️ to.

Soccer is a fun game to play with your friends.how you play soccer is you want to

Kick the ball into the other player’s net.how you do that is you get the ball ⚽️ and then you run to the other side of the field and score in the net and whoever has the most points at the end of the game wins.

Another thing I like is watching tv & playing board games with my family. One night we watched a hilarious movie with my family. Another night I played monopoly with my family. Monopoly is a game where you try and earn a lot of money and try to buy 

a bunch of city’s or you could call them properties.

Another thing I like is candy, sure it’s not good for your teeth but I can’t resist. I like candy because it has this taste that brings me into another world. My mom says no more candy but I don’t really listen to her because I’m a kid and kids don’t really listen to well. I know I should but ever since I was five it’s kind of been hard. Candy is so sweet I LOVE IT! One time my mom bought the biggest bag of candy ever and me and my brothers devoured it in 7  days.

When I grow up I want to be a zoologist. A zoologist is a person who takes pictures of animals in the wild and gets information and brings it back to the zoo, a zoologist sometimes can also be a zookeeper. Since I was 4 I have always had a connection with animals.

2 thoughts on “About Me

1. Jojo it is Jojo I love your blog post it’s the best one I’ve ever seen keep writing your doing great bye✌️👍😀